Life : Cabbage-in-the-Cab-Kitchen
Do not take life so seriously, eat whatever you like coz after roasting you in his microwave, the devil of life grills so much that no one gets out alive. 😛
All those sarcastic idiotic dum witted funny people out there are welcome to join this lunatic kitchen and be a cook themselves or feed the stomachs of their cluttered brains with some humor. If u don’t join this, go boil your heads cause this is a meant for loons who do this until they die or others around them dies!
Overcoming Unnerving Blues
This kitchenette is for those people who are crazy, who do silly, frenzy things, n get the happiness and they r not even bothered if people call them Weirdo…
The Top 5 New Slogans for Fast Food Restaurants:
5. McDonald’s — Working round the clock to invent new ways to combine the same 5 ingredients in our burgers !
4. Starbucks — Now with 1.07% intrest-free financing on the new Sanga Cappuccino.
3. KFC — We’re tucking in the latest tummies!
2. Dominos — If Arshad doesn’t give a dancer’s toe about his cholesterol, why should you?
1. Kwality — New coneless softy Scoop!
5. Hammers’s 2cm Drive-in-the-head-nail Ham-grinder-reminder
4. Baby’s First Microwave
3. Pronto Ice Cream Steamer
2. Mickey’s Cat Compactor
1. Popeye’s Doorless Microwave
Our Top 7 Rejected Cookbook Titles:
7. Beans & Stone’s Expert Cooking for Older Kidneys & Gall Bladders
6. Hillary Vila’s Sawdust Cuisine
5. Mud, Sticks, and Leaves: Cooking with a Five Year Old
4. Fair Food: Brownies from Brown
3. Everything’s Onions or Yogurt… Eventually!
2. Getting Even: Matchstick’s High-Fat Cookbook
… and the Number 1 Rejected Cookbook Title:
1. Peanut Butter Pasta for Blondes, Jelly Dagwood dogs for Dummies & Mayonnaise Momos for Mom’s Macho Morons
Clueless to clutter?
Clues To Undoing Blues
Pour Humour in life, not on troubled waters, more oil;
you may spill coffee in a toffee but dont my broth you spoil !